Ordering + Shipping Info
CD RIPPING SERVICE – ORDERING INFORMATION
Every Premium CD Ripping Service Order Includes:
- CD conversion to your preferred format and bit rate
- DataClean™ file cleanup and organization
- Your digital music library loaded onto DVD or external hard drive
- Job summary
- Printed digital music library
- Standard CD Ripping Service includes basic data grooming only, and no printed catalog
Delivery method is DVD, external hard drive, or both. If you choose a hard drive as your delivery method, you may either purchase one from dmp3 Music or provide your own.
A typical order currently has a turnaround time of 10-15* business days, not including shipping. Turnaround time may increase for the following:
- Large collections
- Orders with CDs in jewel cases or CD binders
- Poor condition of CDs (scratched or damaged CDs may not be processed)
- Inclusion of DVDs, enhanced CDs, CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Large percentage of classical titles
- Large percentage of non-standard titles (e.g. children’s, educational, etc.)
*IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to overwhelming demand for our services, we cannot absolutely guarantee our stated turnaround time at the moment. If you would like your project completed and shipped by a certain date we urge you to communicate this when you place your order. If ordering online please use the ‘special instructions’ section of the order form to communicate your desired completion date. We will then respond with a confirmation.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Amazon Payments. We also accept PayPal though it is not currently available via our online order form. If you prefer to pay via PayPal please call 785-856-3537 to place your order. We will then send you a PayPal invoice when your job is complete. PayPal invoices must be paid in full before we ship out your completed order.
Once you’ve placed your order, your credit card is pre-approved but will not be processed until the order is complete and shipped. You will only be charged for the actual amount of CDs converted. Charges will appear on your credit card statement as ‘dmp3 Digital LLC’.
If you need to make changes to your order after it’s been placed, please call us at 785-856-3537. In the event that we don’t receive your CDs or you cancel your order, you will receive a credit for 75% of the original order amount.
CD RIPPING SERVICE – SHIPPING INFORMATION
Shipping Kit Vs. Direct Shipping
Unless you specify during the order process that you’ll ship your CDs directly to us, we’ll send you a shipping kit that contains the necessary shipping materials for your CD collection. As a convenience you can choose to ship your CDs in their existing jewel cases or CD binders, which will save you the hassle of removing them for shipping but will increase shipping and handling costs.
Shipping Kit Process
Several days after you’ve completed your order you’ll receive a shipping kit via FedEx® that contains the materials you’ll need to ship your CDs to us:
1) Slide your CDs onto the protective spindles or place your jewel cases / CD binders into the provided boxes.
2) Seal the package.
3) Affix the prepaid FedEx return label and drop it off at the nearest FedEx location.
Direct Shipping Process
If you are shipping your CDs to us directly (without a dmp3 Music shipping kit):
- Pack your shipment well, using packing materials to avoid damage
- Include a hard copy of your order
- Reference your job number on the shipping label or boxes
- Request an indirect signature release
- Provide us with a tracking number
- We recommend that you insure your shipment
Send your shipment to:
dmp3 Music Orders
1922 Countryside Ln.
Lawrence, KS 66044
We offer the following FedEx shipping options:
- FedEx Home Delivery (for ground shipments to residential addresses)
- FedEx Ground (for a ground shipments to a business addresses)
- FedEx Express Saver
- FedEx 2-Day
- FedEx Overnight
- FedEx Priority Overnight
All CDs are fully insured for $10 per CD or up to a maximum CD / hardware replacement cost of $10,000.
Your CDs Are Safe
Our packing and shipping process is safe, secure and reliable. Unless otherwise requested all shipments are sent via FedEx Ground with no signature release requirement.
ADDITIONAL ORDERING AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
Need more information? Please contact us:
Mailing and Billing address:
dmp3 Digital LLC
1922 Countryside Ln.
Lawrence, KS 66044